Wednesday 11 July 2012

Bronzers and Highlighters

I thought i would compile a visual library of some of the products i own. This is to hopefully remind me that i don't need to buy anymore anything that's similar and that i have enough slap to keep my face covered in makeup even when i'm on the embalming table.

It takes me forever to get through a product. So long that i can't remember ever getting to the bottom of a blusher, bronzer or eyeshadow. I normally get bored of something before i hit pan and end up throwing it out in one of my makeup purges. 

I only have spring clean moments in my makeup collection when i feel i need to justify buying something new, so to do that i try and blag the justification to myself by trying to make the amount seem smaller. I know, pretty pathetic.

Hopefully by posting some pictures below you can maybe get a hint of the similarities and differences of the products. I know i always like to peep at other addicts blogs before a planned purchase. Thank goodness as i've saved loadsa money by doing so. Thanks bloggers. x



Starting from top left,

Cargo Beach Blush in Coral Beach very pigmented.

Stila Convertible Color in Camellia creamy, pigmented but easy to blend.

Guerlain Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzing Powder No2 I love this bronzer, thus i own two. Natural colour that blends like a dream.

Stila sun bronzing Powder Shade 02 Good colour, not very pigmented but that's an added bonus to some as it means it doesn't look heavy handed. Look matt on the skin.

Too Faced Snow Bunny Shimmery bronzer, i use as a highlighter and as eyeshadows. If you love a bronzer with a glow this would be ideal as when the colours are mixed together it gives a natural tone, with shimmer.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Very similar to the snow bunny compact but i feel this powder blends better somehow.

Guerlain, Stila bronzer,
Cargo, Stila Convertable color.


Too Faced, Bobbi Brown. Illamasqua Powdered Metal in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment