Monday 8 October 2012

Laura Mercier Stick Foundation spf 15


I chanced apon these foundations one boring Sunday afternoon of Fleabay browsing. So glad that i did as once they arrived i found that they are the most easy and quick foundations to use.

I've always loved stick foundations. My first foundation was MaxFactor's iconic Pan Stick and i still have a stash of them today as i still adore them.
I am a lover of high coverage foundation as i have awful skin but when i think of a foundation being full or high coverage i always think it will be thick and mask like, so can be but this sure isn't. It's magic!

I'm sure Laura Mercier is some sort of mystic as her foundations always look like real skin on me. These cover every blemish and look natural like her mineral powder foundation does.

I use the shade Cameo over my entire face and the darker shade Tawny to contour my cheeks. I find this is a much more natural way to contour compared to using a bronzer or powder a shade darker than your natural skin, because the cream blends so effortlessly.

The big down side is that these foundation sticks are discontinued. I am campaigning to get Laura Mercier to bring these back so i would love to hear from anyone else who has used these before.

Shades- Cameo & Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment