Monday 4 February 2013

I'm so chuffed!


Shit a brick, i've been nominated for the Liebster Award!

Natasha from Confessions of a Skincare Junkie totally made my Monday morning when i opened up my emails before taking the tidily winks to school and read that she had nominated me.

Thank you Natasha!



What is a Liebster Award? 
This award is given to blogs who have fewer than 200 followers and upon accepting the award it is understood that the recipient should pass the award onto 5 or more blogs and of course it's only good manners to mention and thank the blogger who nominated you.


Natasha's questions to me...

  1. What is your ideal morning? No school run. Not having to rush around and get the children's teeth brushed and attempt werid and wonderful hairstyles on my near 6 year old daughter and try and pull my near 7 year old son away from his Power Rangers or Skylanders.
  2. If you could have coffee (or tea) with anyone in the world, who would it be and why? I don't 'do' coffee, so i would be drinking tea from a large mug with plenty of sugar. Bugger being dainty! No one famous, just the husband. We don't get time alone to talk so a precious cuppa with the ol' man would do me fine.
  3. Who inspired you? My English teacher from secondary school, Mr Noble.  He was just a brilliant person. Always had an ear to listen had a great talent of making life seem much less confusing and generally a rather wise man. I could only hope to be a small amount like him.
  4. If you could visit anywhere in the world (without worrying about money), where would you go? Florida, which we're going to this year. It's been a dream on mine since i've been small. DisneyLand here we come!
  5. Eye creams: savior or waste of time? I don't think they do much for me. I've not tried many but from using those few i have faced the fact that diet, lifestyle and genetics have a lot to do with under eye bags and dark circles. 
  6. Do you have pets? If so, what (and names)? Only a tropical fish called Jaws. Predictable name i know, but he/she keeps eating any other fish we attempt to home in the tank. It's cost a fortune. 
  7. What got you started blogging? Boredom and wanting to show off makeup and be shallow talking about it without fear of anyone in real life rolling their eyes at me. 
  8. What do you enjoy about blogging? I'm not sure. It's a bit like creating my own beauty magazine. 
  9. Ocean, mountains or desert? Ocean. 
  10. Favorite book? I haven't read a book in a long time. I don't get much time to sit down without noise in the background having two smallish children and the quite time i do have i like to catch up on tv the kids can't watch. 
  11. What’s your go-to dish for dinner? Go-to as in what i cook the most. If so that would have to be Beef stew and dumplings. One pot meal that's faultless and can't go wrong.
My nominations for a Leibster Award:

Charlie and the Beauty Factory

Lost in Lipstick

Kewteepye

Glitter and Gloss UK

Imogen Rose Beauty


The questions for my nominees are...

1. If you could change one thing you've done in your life, what would it be?
2. If you could only choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What is your most expensive makeup item and did you think it was worth the purchase?
4. When did you first start wearing makeup?
5. Which type of films do you prefer to watch? Horror, Action, Thriller, Fantasy-Si-Fi or Romance?
6. What kind of scents do you go for? Floral, Fresh, Warm & Spicy or Woody & Earthy?
7. If you could see any band or artist live, who would it be?
8. If you had £40 to spend on makeup or skincare what would you buy?
9. If you could teleport anywhere in the world for the day where would you go?
10. Do you believe in aliens?
11. If you had to bring in a board game to school, work or university for the day and had to play it, what would it be?

Please share and make someone else's day! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment