Wednesday 27 February 2013

Liz Earle Healthy Glow Powder blush - Blossom 02



My first ever Liz Earle order, i'm a bit giddy with excitement that i own a Liz Earle product at last. The fact that all this month you get free delivery with every colour/makeup order helped the decision of placing an order.
I only ordered a powder blush, but what a beauty it is! 

The colour is Blossom 02 and i would describe it as a medium warm pink. Just what i was wanting but i was unsure what i would get as picking colours online can be difficult.

So far i've just swatched this on my hand, but i plan to do a makeup look with this very soon. It seems to be a super pigmented blusher, which to me means it's a quality product. 

To brighten my day even more, i was given a complimentary travel size tube of Liz Earle's Hot cloth cleanser, complete with muslin cloth, oh and a foundation sample. How good is that! 
I'm very impressed with Liz Earle.









 My International STILA Giveaway HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment